As practice shows, one of the best methods of learning any language is watching movies and TV shows in that language.
For learning English, this method is also very thorough and of high quality.
Thanks to this, you will automatically improve your pronunciation. In addition, you will also improve your auditory perception of the language.
But here everything is not as simple as you think. Many of you choose cinema purely out of interest and for fun. However, remember, you learn the language, and do not pass the time.
You also need to make sure that the voice acting language is the original. And also the movie you have chosen to watch must match your level of language proficiency.
It is for this reason that we have compiled for you a list of the 9 best films that will help you learn English.
These films are distinguished by their quality and versatility. Also, all the dialogues there are calm, which will help you better hear and understand the characters and the plot as a whole.
1. " Pretty Woman ". The plot is interesting and not complicated. The film is understandable, clear, suitable for an average level of language proficiency.
If this way of learning a language suits you, then be sure to check out the BistroCinema .
Here you will find a rich selection of the most diverse and legendary films. By studying on them you will significantly raise your level of English.
2. " Titanic ". The film is quite entertaining. If you really want to understand it, you'll need a dictionary. Remember, work for the result, so as soon as you hear an unfamiliar word, stop the movie and look up its translation in the dictionary.
3. " Die Hard ". It's also a generic action movie. If you choose it for viewing, then you will definitely not be bored, and it will only be useful for your brain and improving your English skills.
4. " Fast and the Furious ", another film recommended for viewing for an intermediate level of language proficiency .
5. The Mask is a fantasy film. By the way, you can watch it with your children, for one thing they will learn the language.
6. " Troy " the film is already for the "advanced" level. If your level is lower for some reason, do not despair. You just need to study, study and study again.
7. The Matrix is a good film with an interesting plot. It is universal in that it is suitable for everyone, regardless of the level of English proficiency.
8. " Forest Gump " movie is considered a world classic. This film is good because it will help you not only learn the language and generally understand the mentality of Americans.
9. " Terminator " is the best choice for beginners.
As you have already understood, all the films are quite famous and interesting, and you will definitely not be bored.
Thanks to films and series in English, you can easily learn the language, improve your pronunciation and listening skills.
PS If you liked the article, please press the buttons of social networks.