Many of us remember Soviet times, shortages, queues and total savings. And even if someone had money, then not everyone was able to buy what they really like. People stood in long queues in stores to buy the boots they liked or the branded wall.
These times are long gone, but the mentality of the Soviet people remained. For example, this applies to seemingly unnecessary services. In this case, we are talking about calling a curtain designer . Many are accustomed to thinking like this: “why do we need this?”, “We will measure and do everything ourselves”, “we will sew everything ourselves”, “Oh, these bourgeois manners ...”, etc.
And is it worth it to approach this issue? Let's find out!
Ask yourself how often you update your window wardrobe. Agree that not very often. That is why it is worth especially carefully approaching the choice of curtains. And experts, like no one else, will be able to help you in this matter.
The only negative is the designer's waiting time, and the rest are solid pluses:
- As a rule, all salons offer the service of calling the master to the house for free. Very captivating!
- Curtain designers are professionals who have a sense of style and feel the right color combination. They will be able to harmoniously fit a set of curtains into your interior, based on a combination of color and texture of fabrics, they will take into account the colors of walls, floors, furniture, and accessories.
- The specialist will be able to accurately calculate the amount of material needed, depending on the complexity of the product.
- If you already have a clear idea of what the curtains will be, the material, the method of fastening - this is very good. If in doubt, it is better to consult a specialist. They will offer several options depending on your preferences and goals. Curtains can be multi-layered, you can use heavy or vice versa light fabrics. And perhaps a competent combination of all of the above, but again, everything in moderation and under the supervision of a master.
- Making a special window or masking architectural flaws. This applies, for example, to a roof window or a window of an unusual configuration, high or, on the contrary, very small.
- As a rule, the designer does not come empty-handed, but with fabric samples. So it is easier to pick up and estimate on the spot whether they will fit the overall interior of the room.
- Many salons do not abandon their clients even at the final stage and help to hang curtains on the window, at the same time advising on how to care for a particular fabric.
To date, the service of calling a designer is not something unique, it is available to everyone. Moreover, such a deliberate measure speaks rather about your practicality and foresight. Beautiful fabrics can be beautiful on a store display, even a ready-made set may look good to you, but it will look terrible on your window. Bottom line: you are upset and money down the drain. So keep up with the times and don't be afraid to let a curtain designer into your life!
PS If you liked the article, please press the buttons of social networks.